Sunday 20 September 2009

Vauxhall at Kristinehof

The Vauxhall was quite lovely and I really enjoyed myself. I was also very pleased with my gown. I made a small pad for the back, which I think improved the look.

Photobucket

Frida kindly acted out 18th century cat before we left. Isn't she adorable? She's completely blind, but that doesn't stop her from much.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Annali was very elegant in hat and spencer, but the gown in itself was very pretty too. I love the back!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Borrowing and trying out Annali's hat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I think formidable is the right word for carinarosen here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sisters
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Madame Berg
Photobucket

It was a beautiful and warm evening, so we enjoyed a game of “Questions and answers” in the garden.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Monsieur J, obviously channelling Gustaf III...
Photobucket

A few more pictures can be found at Gustafs Skål's blogg:

http://gustafsskal.blogspot.com/2009/09/vauxhallen-borjar-min-bror-mangden-ar.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ni ser ut att ha haft en trevlig kväll!

För resten, var det ingen som bar drottning Fredrikas svenska nationella dräkt i empir?

Isis said...

Ja, jag tror att alla hade roligt. :-)

Nej, det var det ingen som hade. Det hade varit kul annars! :-)

Anonymous said...

Det håller jag med om! Den hade varit riktigt kul att se! Gustafs har man ju sett reproduktioner av några gånger, men aldrig Fredrikas.

Lauren said...

Very nice! I love the fit, it looks awesome.

Madame Berg said...

It was a very lovely evening! I really seem to enjoy myself judging from the picture you took as well ;)

Isis said...

Lauren: Thank you!

Madame Berg: Well, you looked VERY strict on teh othe rphotos I took...

Lauren Stowell said...

Squeee! I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing other costumer's event photos. This looks amazing!

Isis said...

Lauren: Yes, isn't it inspiring? I love to see other events and what people wear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...